Évaluations (92)Thank you so much. I love kangaroos. Great plushies overall. I recommend this seller. thank you so much!! great prices, quick shipper and kind! Unique selection, great deals and fast shipping 😎🙏🙏 Awesome seller, love my bundle, thank you so much!💞 thank you so much for the great deal I will be back!! I love making you girls laugh 🤣 loved everything and the vibes were chingonas! Packages arrived quickly and in perfect condition, amazing selection and prices on everything in the shop, I would recommend this seller to other and will purchase again in the future! Super cute and in good condition Shipped quickly! A little dusty. Came across some minor issues but the seller was super understanding! Would recommend! Came packaged wonderfully! Can’t thank you enough for working out a deal with me! She goes perfect with my little monkey. Will be back next show for sure!! Love everything! Tysm, such a sweet seller, and such amazing prices, will buy from again! Came faster then delivery prediction. Jellycat is in excellent condition. it was for my daughter and she loves it ❤️ thank you look forward to more of your shows Loved everything thanks hun fast shipping, well packaged. literally the best!! Very happy with my purchase!!😋🫰would buy from again. LOVED ALL OF THEM THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!