Évaluations (6 894)Awesome flashlight and fast shipping! Thank you Van! Looking forward to the next show! this seller rocks!! Best deals on whatnot for premium knives! My first Dreamtech and I gotta say I'm impressed! AMAZING BLADE!!! THANK YOU!!!! Van is definitely one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, on WN! Nice little pocket knife very cool show!👍🏼👍🏼 Dope ass knife got here super fast! Thank you! awesome people to do business with and good prices Fasted delivery as usual! Van has a great show! The knife is exactly what I wanted and shipping was super fast! Thank you! 1st class seller and awesome shows Great seller fast shipping! Highly recommend his shows! Great Show Great Seller Great Givey Thank You!!! Fastest shipping on Whatnot! Three Days to CA! Such good packing and getting a little Jesus is a blessing. Thank you Van! Best show on Whatnot! flFastest shipping as well!Thank you