Évaluations (70)Everything was perfect! Love buying from this seller 💜💜💜💜 she has the cutest stuff!!!! Great seller! Takes pride! Fast shipping ! Love everything as always 💜 Amazing seller! Thank you so much the items are all perfect 🤩 Everything is perfect as always💙💙💙 Love everything!!! I'm so excited to use the beautiful beads I got from you💙💙💙 Thank you for the givvy🫶🏼 Loved everything. Thank you so much Every thing was perfect 💜 thank you so much!! omg I'm so in love with my pen kits like amazing 😍😍 awesome sauce 💯🖤🎀 I love my Dumia!!! And my 400% Tutulong they are gorgeous and will be added to my personal collection!!! Thank you your so welcome im very happy they have now found you and a happy home to be enjoyed 😉 Thank you so much! I love everything 💜 Everything about this seller is awesome! Great product, great prices and she's wonderful 💜💜💜 Thank you! More amazing things. So many great items and really great prices! Can’t wait to see what I can create with these… Everything was perfect! As always💜💜 Everything Was amazing!! Love this seller and love her shows💜💜thanks love I adore you and your shows also Thank you so much! Everything was great 🫶🏼 can’t wait to shop againthank you so much so happy you love your order and im always here if ya need anything Great show!!!Great deals..thank you for shopping with me and supporting my mom bizz Another great package!!! Love these too. Everything you show is great and such good deals. I keep thinking of all these possibilities for everything can’t wait to see what else you have! 🙃🩷thank you so much for all your support and shopping my mom bizz