Évaluations (512)The cutest clothing & sweetest seller! Love my Court! 🫶🏼 Court is the best & has the best jewels! Love love love the pieces I got! Cutie little heart bracelet, ring and necklace. Can’t wait for the next show! Beautiful jewelry and great boutique clothing. Thank you for the givvy --it's gorgeous! Appreciate it so much. 💜 Thanks for the free goody court!! 💕✨ Stunning necklace! Thank you! Thank you so much for the giveaway! 💕 Love watching her shows and love my new piece from her. Amazing quality and prices 🔥Thank you girl! I’m so glad you love it! 🫶🏼 Love Courtney and everything I get from her!!! THE BEST SET. I’m obsessed. 😍🔥Heather!!! I’m so glad you love it! It’s going to look adorable on you! Thankful for your support! 🤎 Literally the most comfortable piece EVER. LOVE LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️❤️❤️I love to hear you love your piece! Thank you so much again Amy!! 🫶🏼 Absolutely love my new shirt! Courtney has the best clothes. 🤍🤍 Love every single piece I got!!!! Thank youuuuu ♥️ Love these jewelry pieces!!!! I need more ♥️♥️♥️I’m so glad you love them! Thank you so much! 🫶🏼 The CUTEST boutique clothes and such good quality!You’re the best! Love you long time friend! 🫶🏼 Excellent service and product! Thank you for the free giveaway! 🤍Of course!!!! So glad you loved it girly! 🫶🏼 I was hesitant to buy these size 28 jeans since I usually wear a size 8/10, and size 28 is equivalent to a size 7. Good thing the seller is also a size 8 and let me know they fit her! I trusted her and decided to purchase them, and I don't regret it one bit! They fit me perfectly! 🥰 I love everything I purchased from her! ❤I’m so incredibly glad you love them! Thank you for the sweet review my friend! 🫶🏼 courtney is the best and these necklaces are EXACTLY what i was looking for to complete my stacks 😍I’m so glad you love them! Thank you so much my girl! 🫶🏼 The CUTEST polka dot shorts!! 😍 Loved everything!! Thank you❤️ I loved the shell bangle bracelet givvey. She’s perfect! Thank you!!!! Oh Eva! I’m so glad you love it! Thank you!!!! 🫶🏼 Amazing quality and fast shipping! Thank you for the sweet review!!! 🫶🏼 obsessed with the yellow polka dot set i got! i came into a show asking about it & grateful she remembered my name and tagged me in her next show so i didn’t miss it! awesome seller, amazing clothes ! Oh girl I’m so glad you were able to get one!! 🫶🏼 thank you so much for the review!