Évaluations (1 216)I can’t thank you enough, I’m speechless 😝 thanks for the giveaway, fast shipping excellent seller Good deals and item was well packaged. Fast shipping as well. They are great sellers and I highly recommend them. Incredible Seller and I love her vintage finds!
But ….. That HONEY! Everyone get in her BIN and buy the HONEY!! Always a blast! Fantastic items! Thanks! Everything looks great and arrived quickly. Thank you! amazing packaging. super fun show. great prices. fast shipping. Great Whatnot experience! Excellent seller, fast shipping, carefully packaged items, and everything arrived just as described. Highly recommend this seller and will definitely shop with them again! Great Whatnot experience! Excellent seller, fast shipping, carefully packaged items, and everything arrived just as described. Highly recommend this seller and will definitely shop with them again! Great Whatnot experience! Excellent seller, fast shipping, carefully packaged items, and everything arrived just as described. Highly recommend this seller and will definitely shop with them again! Great Whatnot experience! Excellent seller, fast shipping, carefully packaged items, and everything arrived just as described. Highly recommend this seller and will definitely shop with them again! Fast shipping! Love the flavor! Love the Thank You stickers 💚 Thank you for the discount, I'm sure I will be using it in the near future! Discount givvys are just as good as gift cards when you frequently visit a specific seller. OMG that is some good honey. I could eat the whole jar in one sitting 😋 Always excited to open these boxes! Great seller! Loving my honey great product great seller
I got my package today.Haven't tried it that it looks very yummy.Thanks again for being a part of our world.We're, we use resources to provide to others.You're an amazing person Y'all the bestest 😻 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Great Whatnot experience! Fast shipping, excellent communication, and everything arrived exactly as described. Friendly seller and a fun show—highly recommend buying from this seller!