Évaluations (116)Of course I love everything! You have such a great selection of jewelry! And thanks for my little baby beer stein! ♥️ Received my purchase and giveaway today! Great items, ty! Scott! I love everything! Thank you so much for another wonderful show! And thanks for the fast shipping! ♥️ Items were just as expected. Carefully packaged and quick shipping. Scot has a great collection of items. Stop back often for a fresh selection. Best deals eva! With The Man!!! Scotty 2 Hottie!!! Great jewelry too !♥️🫶🏽♥️ What a great experience with a great guy! A++! This was an exciting package to open! Everything is fabulous! Thank you Scott for another great show! And thanks for the speedy shipping! This community is so great, it's brought some amazing people into my life, along with amazing items, I can't thank you enough Scott! Thank you for the extras, you're wonderful🤗 I purchased an amazing brooch from Scott and couldn’t be happier with it! It arrived quickly and safely, and his curated collection is fantastic. I’m really looking forward to attending more of his shows and seeing what other treasures I can find! 🤘🏽💖✨ Excellent as always. Great communication, great items, and super fast turnaround. I’ll definitely keep coming back! Thank you!! 💕 Arrived quickly & nicely packaged. Very happy with items. Love Scott! You never know what treasures he will have and he always ships quickly and packages everything securely! Thank you! 🤩😍🤩 For my fabulous rhinestone disco ball earrings! They are too cool! Thank you Scott! You are the best! Excellent deal, well-packaged -- thanks! Gorgeous earrings and well packed for shipping! Beautiful quality!! Thank you so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so much! Lovely jewelry. Thank you for the careful packaging! Hell yeah Scott! Great show quick ship and loved everything! 🫶🏻 Arrived in perfect condition. Great pride and packaging. As shown and super quick ship! Awesome! Thank you!💖 Scott! I am overwhelmed! Everything is gorgeous! And thank you so much for the extras! You are the best! 🩷