Évaluations (370)When you open a package and it makes you smile! That was me today! This blazer is absolutely DIVINE!!! Gonna enjoy styling this amazing piece!! ❤️❤️ Thanks for the cool watch necklace! Beautiful clothing at a affordable price Gorgeous quality pieces. Even better in person. Can’t wait to wear. I purchased the most beautiful blue satin laced 70s vintage robe. LOVE IT. 💙. Ty! 💕🎉 Jasmine has some really cool vintage pieces. I'm super happy with all my purchases. She's sweet and super funny too! 😂 Ty! 💕🎉💕 tysvm loved loved my items quick shipping too y'all go follow an bookmark her don't sleep on this one🥰 Just BADDDD! Perfectly described and perfectly received Great items and seller. Thanks! My very favorite vintage shop on what not. You will not find any other place to get the very best vintage. Its here. So beautiful in person love it! Jasmine always brings the goods and a fun time. Absolutely beautiful items and fast shipping! Girl!! In love with my Lucie Ann!! Also peignoir set. Can’t believe I slept on the blue one. You are the best !!!