Évaluations (150)I've been sick so this is a little late sorry thank you so much I love my cards I always love shopping with you it's a great seller.virginiasnestvintageVendeur
Thank you, Goldie!! Great seller!virginiasnestvintageVendeur
❤️ Amazing Fun Seller go check her out ❤️😊❤️😊❤️😊❤️ Very fun and unique holiday items! Thank you! Wonderful seller with great items Such cute stuff! Love Cindy’s shows great seller friendly,fast shipping and good service. I will definitely buy from her again. Great items and shipped fast ! Fun Seller Great Merchandise too❤️😊❤️😊❤️😊 I love love my vintage bracelet. Packed very well and arrived quickly. Thank you!virginiasnestvintageVendeur
Thank you, Mary!! Cindy-Everything was packaged so nicely thank you. Enjoyed your show! Definitely will book Mark and be back. ❤️❤️❤️ Awesome Seller 😊❤️😊❤️😊❤️virginiasnestvintageVendeur
Thank you Thank you! Fast shipping and packaged well! I love my items! Very nice shop! Adorable shakers! Love them! Quick delivery great seller❤️😊❤️😊❤️😊❤️virginiasnestvintageVendeur
Thanks, Grammy Thank you so much. I love it. Fast shipping thank you for the givey Great seller and great items virginiasnestvintageVendeur
Thank you, Shelia!! Arrived perfect! I love it thank you so much