Évaluations (158)i would give this lady 10 stars if I could!! One of the best sellers on whatnot in my opinion!! she always has great prices and fast shipping!!! Highly recommend!!! check her out. Awesome show as usual, hidden gem on whatnot. If you’re not following, you should be!!! as always perfect. thank you very much. Fun show, great seller, fast shipping, what else can you ask for. A1+++ Excellent seller and an even better person lock in with v!!! Amazing please purchase from this seller fast shipping and great packaging, overall great seller In my opinion this is one of the best sellers on whatnot. She is fair and honest. She has great items and super fast well packaged shipping!! Highly recommend this seller!!! Great show from a great person Amazing dealsThank you Poke! Send me invite to your show. Thanks for your support. Awesome show, great to work with !! As described, shipped fast, great communication, and a great deal on it. Thank you!Thank you for your support! Enjoy it! Great show Thank you Dav. I appreciate you and your support. Amazing Giveaway! Great shipping and cool stream! Thanks so much.Thank you Bray I appreciate you stopping by. great thank you.Thank you Rommey! I appreciate your business. Great show and seller!!!!Thank you Vaughn. I appreciate you! givvy for free nice shipped in great condition Thank you Chase. I appreciate you! Great seller!
Thank you Logan ! I appreciate your business.