Évaluations (152)Got a little worried because my package got stuck in the same place for a bit, but everything arrived in perfect condition! She also gave extra goodies & that was super sweet🥹 thank you so much!🫶🏼 A true gem of a seller! Every purchase feels special, from the beautiful products to the care and attention that goes into everything. Shopping with her is always such a fantastic experience, and I keep coming back for a reason! Extremely happy with my order. Seller was extremely kind and went above and beyond for me. She is lovely, kind and goes out of her way for her customers. Will 100% be purchasing from her again. ❤️ Absolute perfection! If you’re not shopping here… You should be! 🫶 Absolutely amazing seller and person. i absolutely LOVE and adore my package and the givy was AMAZING. i’m so happy and will be purchasing again! 🥰🌺☀️🐚 Vera is the absolute best!!!! I am so happy I found her! I am part of the vmakeup family now! 💓💓💓 Everything came quick & better than expected. I appreciate you luv Great prices! Great shows will continue to shop with V!!! V is a whole vibe and I'm here for it! I love her shows, she's not fake and she's absolutely beautuful inside and out. I love all of my highend bangers I got from you!!!! Thank you doll!!! You want a fun show with a super funny host? You want awesome products sourced by someone in the makeup industry who knows her shit? Then look no further. She is also the absolute sweetest!! THIS seller! WOW! The gifts the notes! If I could give 100000000 stars I would! Y’all support her! Thank you so much Vera!! I absolutely love everything and thank you so much for all the goodies! We will absolutely have to meet up for a coffee or drink sometime! Love being so close to someone I buy from!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much!! Hope your surgery goes well!! I was looking forward to this package, and I was not disappointed!! Thank you so much for everything, you’re the best! 💗 Love the products and love the show! Thanks for the makeup advice and skin care regimen recommendations! You’re amazing you always have everything I need! 🫶🏼💝💝 love you tons! 😘 Such an amazing and sweet seller. Live was fun and the items packaged with care. Thank you for everything ❤️ Absolutely love my products 💙 Great products and shipping! Love this stream it’s fun and V has a lot of great products. She is very funny and makes you want to shop with her. Prices are fair and shipping is fast. She puts little gifts in the boxes that are so thoughtful and cute. Thanks for my Rosa Charmosa Creaam!! I will definitely be back as a returning customer!! Wrapped very securely! Will shop here again🔥 Amazing Seller Good vIbes and great products 💜 ❤️ tysm for the deals and the freakiing Amazing buyers !!