Évaluations (1 395)These were amazing!!! Thank you so much! They arrived safely and I will be happy to support your show again! OMG! Ty for all the kitties and helping almost get a whole set! Super nice! I love my Carrot metal so much! You are appreciated! The cards are outstanding the Shaltear cards very stunning. The surf cards are very interesting. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great service! Order was shipped and received quickly! Prints were awesome! Loved them! thank you again! Everything arrives intact in perfect Order arrived in great condition.
I highly recommend this seller , good show. make sure to bookmark their next live! Was able to snag lots of cards to complete my set at a reasonable rate. Some promos did come a little dented or damaged but I’m not tripping over it. Fun stream with lots of promos to pick out from. Everything arrived, although i wish all cards would have been sleeved for maximum protection. Also shipping was longer than i expected. Arrived safely, a little more protection on shipping would be nice, all in all good, just giving an honest opinion😬 It’s beautiful! Thank you. Friendly and accommodating host! Great seller :) I'll continue to be a customer awesome seller ty so much Tysm for all my awesome prints!!!!🔥🫶😬 She is awesome, she has grace, she Miss Waifu States… no but seriously, always great absolutely beautiful quality and shipping was quick! High quality and amazing as always