Évaluations (54)Top man does greta deals , had the best cell card ever 👀 Great chap. Great service. Rapid delivery! Great bloke great vibes and everything arrived bang on thank you Phil recommended everyone drops in ! Amazing Ellie and Phil. I'm so glad I could help support you both. I wish you all the best in your journey of selling Ellie, your a super star 🌟 lovely card! Arrived safe and sound! Thank you!!!! Delivered as expected, packaged very well and great seller Great stream, lovely people, hope my pick ups got the darkrai she needs. 🫶🏽 So happy with my purchase and the seller x such a cute stream ! Thank you so much !
Amazing stream and fast delivery
Much appreciated - great stream - thank you!!! Well packed and quick delivery really happy thanks, speedy delivery items came well packaged great seller Great cards, thank you ❤️ Amazing stream and cards arrived super quickly! Thank you 🫶 Amazing Streamer go follow!! most wholesome stream ever! card came well packaged! perfect thank you x 🥳🥳