Évaluations (567)package arrived in perfect condition thank you very much appreciate it the starting price was $33 I payed received 5 cards that were worth under $1. I am not happy that we are be ripped off like this. totally disgusting cheers brother slabby came packaged well, wheels are great and the banter is always on point 10/10 brilliant stream, quality wheels at a decent price, great banter and had lots of fun. thank you 🙏 top bloke, fair and always comes with the goods best thing ive ever received made my day! 🥰 I'm a poorby so I try my luck when I win a givvy..... no hit yet 🤣 My cards are always packed well and arrive quickly, cheers x great streamer who is always professional. items are shipped quickly and packaged very well. items were packed well and arrived quickly thank you x Awesome 🤩 always enjoy his streams Great stream even better bloke much respect 🫡 Absolute weapon have so much fun in his streams all time fav streamer on what not