Évaluations (3 463)I ordered a bottle of cologne that was completely empty and spilled in the box.
Love this seller. Fast shipping and items came as shown . Thank you! Fantastic service I love being in the same state shipping is lightening fast ⚡⚡⚡ this was my first order and I really loved my package! Will be back for another order ...😍😍🛍🛍💋💋 𝑬𝑿𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 ♥︎
✔𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡 & 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑖𝑝𝑡 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑦
✔𝐶𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 [ ]𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
✔𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔/𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ✔𝑃𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 thank you! (•‿•) Great deals and products, fast shipping too!! Two thumbs way up!! Extremely fast shipping, and I'm so happy with my purchase! Everything arrived quickly and exactly as expected. I'II definitely be buying from this seller again and recommending them to my friends and family. Highly recommend!
The best show, Thank you for everything ,super fast shipping and everything was perfect 🤩
Fast shipping and items came great! Thank you so much for my merch 😁😁😁 Great cosmetic products at very reasonable prices. Thank you so much for the givvy! 🫶🏼 I’ve been having so much fun watching your shows and entering giveaways. I’m collecting my winnings to make holiday gift bags for my local women’s shelter. Thank you for helping me spread a little kindness this season! ❤️
Amazing eyeliner for a great price. I definitely recommend this seller. Thanks so much for the Creme Shop face masks! What a bargain and they arrived really fast!! great seller!! very happy everything brand new and very quick shipping!.. thank you very much highly recommend. Such great deals and quick shipping! I’m always happy with my purchases! Very please the giveaway.