Évaluations (251)Beautiful items, thank you love all of it, thank you!!!So happy you love everything! Ty for chatting and chilling the other night when the show was moving slow!❤️🐢 Fast shipping! Clothing in great condition. Thank you!!Happy clothes got to you fast and your satisfied with your purchase! Hope to see you in the chat again soon! Absolutely incredible clothes. I am obsessed. tysm!!!!Yay! Thank you pinky! Hope to see you in the chat again soon! love it, thank you!!So happy you love your items!❤️🐢 Everything is perfect ! Thank you 😊💕 Beautiful itemsThank you! So happy you like your item! Everything was greatTy Family for your purchases ❤️🐢 Packaged well, fast shipping, and a super friendly seller! Amazing prices! Definitely recommend! 💜Ty for the amazing review! We aim to please at Wheatpea's! Hope to see you in the chat again soon!🐢❤️ TYSM 😊 Ty for being a friend of Wheatpea!🐢❤️ Beautiful clothes @ such affordable prices. Also, shipping was fast.So happy to hear you are happy with your experience with Wheatpea! Hope to see you in the chat again very soon! Thank you for my givyyy !! The scentsy smells amazing 🤩 I knew you would love it!! Received items wrong size Friend as I noted in response to your email. Everything you bought was measured. I say the ptp on each item you ask for. One specific item I was asking you if you was bigger busted like me because it wouldn't fit if you were. You interrupted me and told me to run. I have gone back and rewatched every video receipt! You haven't bought anything from me since the first part of July. I received your private message tried to respond but you had blocked me! So after this please block me again. I don't do back and forth drama and nonsence. Best Wishes, Wheatpea Love all of my items! You have a great selection of clothes at amazing prices. And it was just a fun experience. Thank you so much 😊 Amazing‼️She offers great items at great prices and is the most wonderful and caring person! Wish I could give her more than 5 stars! ⭐️Thank you Vintage Vendors. So happy you guys (Brad) loves your items! You guys deserve the best of everything in life! Ty as well for all of the AMAZING vintage jewelry. I get so many comments! Love, love, loved my items! Arrived quickly and I will definitely be ordering more from this seller:)❤️We at Wheatpea's always love to here you Love you items and want to return! We appreciate you for becoming a friend of Wheatpea!♥️🐢♥️🐢 I love everything! Such beautiful items and packaged with care. Thank you so much! I will be back! Shelby I am so happy you love your items! Always great to here you will be back! Wheatpea loves to have our awesome friends to make return visits in the future♥️🐢 Very nice brand new I love it I am soo happy you loved your purse! I was so nervous the whole show! Can't wait to see you on the Train I'm on in Aug ♥️🐢 Absolutely love my bag! Shes cute and in perfect condition. The seller is so sweet and knows how to hold the crowd. Loved your show and loved meeting you. Until next time! 🩵🌱
Sooo happy you love her! She had no name but shined so bright! She is one of my favorites! Definitely a unique piece! Can't wait to be in the $3 Thursday in August! Amazing quality of clothes and even better prices! Thank you 🙏🏾 I definitely recommend shopping here 💕From one seller to another thank you so much for the compliment! It means so much coming from you! LOVE the bags!!! Thank you, Ladies! 🩷Thank you for your purchases and so happy you love the bags! You know Wheatpea's strives to make our Friends completely happy!♥️🐢 Fantastic seller. Everything was in beautiful shape and just as described. I will be buying from her again. A++ sellerSusan thank you so much for the amazing review! We are sooo happy to hear you love everything! Keep an eye out for our 1000 sales Celebration! Can't wait to see you in the chat again!