Évaluations (1 792)Once again, beautiful and pristine time piece!! Man thank you wheels!!! this Seiko anniversary watch is more beautiful in person like you said... and thank you for a great deal!! Wheels is the Seiko and Zodiac King and am the bundle King :-) package arrived safe and sound! IWC is a great addition to my collection. Thx! Fast and good delivery also helpful with delivery updates Awesome watch packaged very well. Excellent seller. I've been looking for this watch for a hot minute and got an amazing deal. Shipped Immediately and got it several days before expected date. beautiful and pristine time piece just like it was described! Thank you and I'll be buying again 🙏🏼 The best in the business, always satisfied Both ⌚️ look excellent! Ty! Beautiful watch. Packaged very nicely. Would definitely buy from again Ty sir for the sticker now I get to look at your face all the time Very interesting watch at a great price Arrived as shown. Packaged nicely. Will do the biz agsin Nice watches. Arrived well protected