Évaluations (5 226)Never disappoints! Thank you! Love all of these papers and stickers! Thanks! Love my givvy. Jelly from Michigan makes it special & so personable. Little jar is just precious. Like always shows have products I need. Packages arrive in great condition. Thank you. Perfection from Melissa and Malachi once again. All the breakables were wrapped in bubble wrap and everything arrived in one piece. Thank you once again. Love the wizard of Oz papers. Got all my yummy products and they are great -we’re as described and great prices.
These hand painted holiday broaches are soooo pretty and I can’t wait to wear them on my badge reel at work 🥰 Love all these triangles! And always a Great Show! ❤️ Perfect sellers! Always find great items in their shop. So much fun in One box
Thank you Great sellers on What Not! Accurate shipping, dependable, and cares for their buyers. boy did I get a box of goodies today. I love white pine treasures. they have such a variety of things. I have to go now to start going through all the cards I bought and repurpose them! thanks! Kim Order was well packaged and timely received. Love this seller! I love them all. perfect packing,fast shipping!! Thank you ❤️