Évaluations (1 598)Loving the packaging and as always my lovely items as well! Much love ❤️ Loved my purchase. The ex small fit me perfectly!!
Thank you I absolutely love my Groot!!❤️ tysm. beautiful giveaway 🫶 I love my purchase!! It makes my day to wear the beautiful bracelets made with love. You never disappoint the wifey loved every thing that was sent and the special surprise everything came in perfect condition and how fast everything got here the wife I swear loves you more than me thank you again misscj we both love you and wish you so much success thank you again misscj I love all my items 😃..Thank you Gorgeous pieces as always!! Thank you for the gift, also. You are amazing! Gorgeous rings and bags! Always finding a new favorite 🫶 TYSM! Be blessed and looking forward to Saturday's show!! AMAZING AS ALWAYS. MUCH LOVE Thank you 🙏 as always such an amazing show! Thank you thank you for the gifts 🦋🦋🦋 beautiful the quality is absolutely amazing 5 plus stars I really love my Halloween haul from Miss CJ. As usual this shop does not disappoint. Looking forward to purchasing more goodies in future shows. I just can't get over how perfect every item I get is. I no longer have favorites because something different speaks to me on a daily basis. My joyful treasures 🥰 Packaged in a precious ghost bag...thank you. I love everything ❤️. You are amazing. Thank you for always having beautiful bracelets and a wonderful show. You and Karttie are THE BEST!!!! Loveed the pink Buddha bracelet! So cute! Thank you for the cute freebies! ♥️🫶i heart you! Always happy with my purchases from Miss CJ ! She creates beautiful jewelry!!😊🦋🩵 Everything is perfect! I love your show and your vibe! Thank you sooooo much you're the best...... Beautiful as always, and the givys, absolutely crazy . You are the best Get on my wrist! From the Halloween drop I decided on the black cat with pyrite. Although pyrite is known as fools gold it is the stone of abundance, protection, and growth. Affirmation - I'm attracting everything effortlessly and easily, just like wild_lotus.🪷💖👽 Thanks! Love the bracelets and the cute little bag. Got here super fast! Amazing as always!! Thank you Miss CJ!