Évaluations (974)These earrings with the pink freshwater pearl drops are beautiful!!! I absolutely love them! Beautiful piece thank you What can I say? I absolutely LOVE my patchwork/quilted skirt that I can adjust in front. I feel like a cottage core gallon girl! LOLOL I also LOVE the crossbody purse Lauren made out of a military bag. Wow! Now the wool hat that Lauren distressed in dusty rose is nothing short of AMAZING. OMG!!! LASTLY I picked up a linen and ribbon embroidered choker and a longer necklace outnof a vjntage thread spool! OMGosh the hand embroidered French knot work! BETTER than the beading I thought it had. Everything Lauren handmade is MAGICAL. If you love cottage core and QUALITY handmade clothing, WildCraftedGoods is your seller! Follow, bookmark and buy from her, you won't regret it. If I could’ve given 100 stars, I would. My first time shopping- and I'm absolutely obsessed. Can't wait for the e next show. Such a fun shopping experience and unique items! Amazing pieces! I'm blown away by how unique everything is ❣️ Wow! I am so excited to have received my packages from Wildcraftedgoods today. Everything is so beautiful and unique and I feel special wearing them. So awesome!! What a wonderful seller. I am in awe of the beautiful items she creates each month and feel blessed when I am lucky enough to win and receive any of her creations. Absolutely adore this shop and seller. The headband is beautiful and great quality. Thank you 😊 I bought the most beautiful handmade Tapestry purse! Stunning detail through out with real pearls, 925 bronze cameo, dyed silk and cotton single strands, each sewn separately to make amazing ruffles! ive never seen anything more gorgeous in my life! BETTER then MP! A definite lifetime heirloom and i think alot of you people slept on it! If Lauren ever does another you need! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Absolutely love it!!!! Thank you 💜🩷 Love it, so unique and beautiful!!! omg!! I love my jeans they are perfection!! what a crazy talented woman. Getting Lauren’s packages are like getting a hug from your favorite friend- genuine all the way around💕🥰
And thank you for making sure the socks are small feet friendly!!☺️ I love all these beautiful roses! thank you so much💞💕💞💕 LOVE all my items!!! thank you!! you are an amazing Artist!!! hugz Sharonelfie So excited to finally have my very own wildcraftedgoods piece! I got an absolutely beautiful tea dyed lace top and it’s amazing! 🥰💜🎀 Lauren is one of two sellers here where I run out of adjectives! EVERY PIECE IS A WORK OF ART! FINALLY got a pair of her lowtops! OMG. My little peplum crop top FITS PERFECTLY as does the tank dress! Both pieces were leapsnof faith. MY FEATHER EARRINGS...OMG!!! How long I've been looking out for feather earrings in dusty rose! I BOUGHT both to wear as a pair! I also got her scrap bags which are always worth the price and the appliques, vintage lace! OMG! Now how to use them?! The vintage dolly runners are absolutely going to become head/hair wraps. I LIVE and scrounge my $$$ for Lauren's shows! YOU NEED to do the SAME. WORTH EVERY PENNY! All of your pieces mean so much more please know that and never change the love that you have for your art Your art is as beautiful as anyone could imagine. The love and pride you have in your pieces is what makes them even more special. This day I felt like I was on cloud nine I honestly did. From the positive vibes in your show to visually see how relaxing and calming your area is it really did make for a very positive experience. I will be taking one of your pieces and giving it one of the Christmas gifts I’m giving out to a teen homeless shelter here that runs completely of donations. Everyone specially a child deserves to feel loved and to be given beautiful clean and magical gifts for Christmas. Your pieces truly bring this feeling of peace and I want a kid to have that as well. Thank you again for having the love the talent the gift or making such beautiful items. Also thanks you and your amazing beautiful mod I honestly cried the hole day just thinking how was it possible that I deserved to be given such beautiful gift thank you