Évaluations (1 560)Bought this for my bestie! She is going to love!!! Will def be buying more from her…such great prices and such good inventory! 💕 Always the best!! 🫶
Packages always pristine with everything folded and protected!! Jennifer is truly the best!! Love all the clothes she sells and she is such a joy to be around! Always giving such positivity and joy all the time! I’ll continue to support her and my closet haha! Just didn't love the material. I probably went to fast and should have asked. Not soft. Love my vest, thanks again!! 💜 Amazing seller, a true gem, highly recommend!! Great package thank you Jennifer!! Love the acid sweatshirt! Thank you everything is great!!😊 Great seller and great items!! Thank u!! Another amazing purchase from Jennifer! Get so excited every time I have an Andre the Giant sized bag filled with amazing Zenana from her! Always a good time in her shows!🩷 Thank you! Great sets so comfy and fit perfect! Love my items and get show! 🫶 Love all my items!! This is one of my favorite shows! Stunning melon color set as well as the green sweater! Love your clothes and lives!!!