Évaluations (4 129)Amazing pants and cute little bag. Amazing seller with unique and high quality pieces!! Can't recommend this seller enough. Such unique pieces that are just my style. The quality is even better than I'd hoped!! Can't wait to shop here again!!! Everyone lives Amazon!!! This is the perfect GIVVY!!! ♥️ The items are fabulous!!! thank you very much!! Items are absolutely amazing and even better than described. I couldn’t be happier! Fast shipping too! Amazing deals and great pieces!!! Thank you!!! Great deals and amazing pieces!!! Amazing seller with amazing deals! Thank you! Still one of my favorite sellers. Thanks! Always beautiful stuff from Anita thank you i love all my bags love my sweater, fast shipping. love shopping with her Anita brings the 🔥🔥 in her boho shows! Love everything I got!! You will never go wrong buying from Anita! I’m a plus size gal and if she’s not showing plus sizes per se, she takes the time to give measurements so I can be confident that the large or xl or whatever will be a good fit for me. That’s a great host who will do that! I truly just love being in her shows. She’s amazing!!!! And let’s be honest. Who doesn’t like saying they are wearing a large! 😂 Product as expected. shipped as expected. delivered as expected. wonderful thank you. Anita always has the cutest stuff and the best prices