Évaluations (65)Thanks WinnTCG!! Love these slabs and the fast delivery and packaged great as well. Highly recommend this seller Thank you so much! I appreciate the review!! Glad you love the slabs!!! Was a really cool card. Fast shipping aswell.
I love the fan art! Thank you! Come back and see us again! Greg was extremely kind to offer the Pikachu Magikarp fan art giveaway that I won! I had a notification that it was delivered unfortunatelyy local mail carrier lost it or delivered it to somewhere else. Thank you still for the generosity!Thank you! Glad you got your mail!!! very fast delivery. thank youYour welcome! Thank you for the support!! Greg is the man! Super good guy, would recommend his shows to anyone. If for some reason your order would get messed up he will make it right regardless! Once again, thank you Greg!
Thank you, appreciate your support! Thank you so much! had a little hiccup but Greg made it right. Solid dude, would definitely recommend his shows! Best packaging I’ve seen this far and appreciate how well this was put together! Givys were awesome as well! A+++++++ Extremely satisfied with purchase, everything as described, fast shipping and delivery.