Évaluations (87)Great seller ! Fast shipping ! I love my Fenton sea mist green basket !! So pretty ! it is a very beautiful vase one of my favorites and I'm so glad that it went to you and it'll will have a great home Great seller, thank you for the givey💕of course you're so welcome can't wait to see you again I love my item! Such a sweet seller. Amazing packing! thank you for your kind words can't wait to see you again Love my sweaters!! Woodlizard is so sweet. She helped me find what I needed. perfect in every way.... exquisite thank you for your purchase and supporting me I appreciate it very much Love it!I am so happy that you love it Love the cloths pin bag. Great seller. 😀😀 Thank you so much Friend!!! Fast shipping!! Packaged well and the prices were amazing for the amount of items we bought ❤️ very happy with this purchase Very nice and as expected. Won as a free giveaway and it was an absolute perfect pick for me. Seller is amazing! Great packaging and quick shipment! Love all my items. Well packaged and high quality pieces. Will definately buy again. Great seller. Love the little vase! Thanks!Thank you for joining the show. Exactly as described and pictured. They were well packaged and shipped quickly and arrived fast! Seller is easy to work with! Thank you for the givey!💕 Quick shipping, excellent packing.
thank you everything is perfect and beautiful Thank you so much! Package was well wrapped! Would absolutely buy from this seller.