Évaluations (2 042)Great seller! Packed with care and just as described. Will definitely be back! I love this little wood carving. This will be a stocking stuffer! Thanks Packaged well. Fast shipping. Thank you!! I love all these groovy finds! Thanks my love! I was let down from seeing them on the internet. They appeared to be larger and vintage. Such a treasure !!! Lucite grape lamps are just so kool !! Perfect packing and FAST 😎 shipping Thank you Thank you for packing the ornaments the way you did. The best way anyone has ever done them . Makes it easier to keep track. Thanks again. ❤️
Love my purchase-enjoyed the show 😃 Thank you! These babies are so cute! Amazing ornaments! Thank you 🙏 Always has the best selection of all types of dolls. Fantastic seller and I would give more than a 5 star rating if I could! The dolls were all wrapped really nice and are all pristine. Shipping was
lightning fast. I am so touched by the lovely gift included in the package. Seller also responds quickly to messages and will bend over backwards to keep her buyers happy. Thank you so so much for a perfect transaction! I am so glad I found your show- I will be back for sure for the amazing deals and great folks on there ❤️ Barbara, All the ornaments are fabulous! glowers which I love! and my gift from our sweet friend is Awesome! Perfect condition Strawberry shortcake Clone dolls Thank You
International Sale A+++++ Beautiful ornaments! Finally snagged a rubber face Santa too! Thank you so much!! 🫶🫶🫶 love my dolls I bought . fast shipping. Great show. super sweet sellers. affordable prices. dolls were wrapped with ❤️. ty both so much. ❤️ All so darling and very well packed - thank you!! Love your shows! My little bird is adorable! Thanks Amazing seller! Fast shipping, item was packaged safely, & item arrived safe and as described! Love my vintage Christmas Angel! Great vintage items! Always enjoy your shows! TY! Always enjoy your shows! Wonderful sellers with quality items! TY! Beautiful ornament, just the colors I needed! Thanks!