Évaluations (343)love everything thank you Thanks for Disney stickers This was my first purchase from this seller and I am highly satisfied! I got magnets, a bookmark and a pen. Everything is packaged with care and is just stunning ! My pen is absolutely gorgeous 😍 She is so patient and friendly. I highly recommend her 😊 Nothing short of amazing!!! My go to creator for pens!!! Truly cannot say enough good things. Love the pen. Its just beautiful 😍 Thanks Wish I could give more than 5 ⭐️ ! Wonderful craftsmanship. Ty love everything thank you so much 💕 Such a talented seller! Great custom work! 👻💜 Such cool pens!! Great craftsmanship! Love all of them .. Thx Fast shipping and packaged awesome
My unique pen holder was the highlight of my package! Amazing work I love my new pen so much! Great Halloween stickers! Hollie always delivers the most beautiful goods! I LOVE my pens and my magnets are perfect! She is the best!!! love the give away stickers! the holder and pen area awesome!! Beautiful and sent timely beautiful stickers!! thank you so much! Absolutely stunning work!! Not your ordinary beaded pens, these are truly one of a kind. Packaged with the up most care. Wish I could give more stars!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ty so much! It’s amazing! Love the pen. It’s even cuter than I imagined. Thank you My pen is beautiful TY very nicely and carefully packaged and extra goodies. Fast shipping great seller🩷