Évaluations (71)Perfect! Lisa has such a great selection. Always great plushies to choose from in shows! Hilarious too! I have so much fun in wtpcrazy’s shows!!! Absolutely love every package I receive from her. Amazing bundles 🤩 super sweet handwritten letters every time. Truly recommend!! Thank you for the order. it was perfect. amazing deals. 🥰 Love both purchases will purchase again Ty Fun seller with a great sense of humor! Cute inventory!! I love my purchase! Thank you!! Thank you 😊 but I did receive buffalo book instead of puppies and piggies This bundle was packaged with such care and the book and plush were in great condition. I will buy from Lisa again. Always a 5⭐️ experience buying from wtpcrqzy. I’m so happy worth the books I received. wtpcrazy is always 5⭐️ Plush and book was perfect! Thank You! Absolutely love my items! The seller’s shows are so fun and she has a really kind personality. I will be back! Both Seasons were in great condition. Was also surprised to find an extra item inside my box, a plush character from the Dreamworks movie “How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World” which I guess was a sequel. I only knew where the toy plush was from by looking at the tag since I’d never watched the movie before and I’d never seen the original “How To Train Your Dragon” either but it was very nice of the seller to do that. As described, i love my purchase Cute givey and quick shipping! Such an amazing and friendly seller with great inventory. The shop is loaded with great books and buddies! Lisa is such a sweet seller! Her books and plush bundles are top notch! So happy with my purchase, and grateful for the givey gift 💝 check her out!! I received 3 adorable plush and books from wtpcrqzy. They are in excellent condition. USPS screwed up the delivery of my package and Lisa kept in touch with me until we got it figured out. Outstanding customer service! She was genuinely concerned that the package had not been delivered. I will definitely shop with this seller again. I highly recommend @wtpcrazy! Such a great seller! Passionate about her product, careful & thoughtful with her book and buddy pairings, and engaging sense of humor too. It’s so fun to be in her shows! And I can’t stop buying from her. 🤪😉