Évaluations (660)Very happy needed this for my master set Thank you for the awesome cards! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Very fast and exceptional packaging!!! So happy with the card. The packaging was great. A little extensive on the tape. 😆 I manged though. Shipping time was incredible. Thank you so much for the addition to beginning of my master set. Great vibes as well. See you in the future. great deals fast shipping thank you for the givvy w seller! congrats on all your amazing accomplishments 🥹 iykyk!!! 🩷🏠🐣 great cards!!! quick delivery and my card came in great condition! recommended!! tytyty please let me know whenever you have more digletts or any gx cards Great seller! Thank you so much for the Pokémon cards and tattoo 😃 Always my fave stream!! Love the tattoos and stickers 💗💗 I got my Nidoqueen!!!!! Thank you Super sweet seller, Amazing cards , perfect shipping! Thank you so very much Loved the stickers! Thank you for my order! 🫶🏼thank you ! Loved the cards so many cute cards!! and variety in komiya cards!! love joining your streams! definitely recommend!! LOVED THE CARDS! I got 2 cameo cards I desperately needed AND THIS LOVELY person gave me a cyndaquil and typgolosion sticker because I love them. 10/10, will order so much more from them💛💛💛