Évaluations (20)Absolutely 100% Go To Seller & Artisan! 5 Star Transaction 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🥳 Gorgeous bookmark. Even more colorful in person! Great seller. Item is excellent quality and as described. Seller is knowledgeable and cares very much about her customers and their satisfaction. Will definitely purchase again, as she has many items that would be a great addition to a jewelry collection. Amazing seller of beautiful jewelry that she creates . All price points so that you can be happy and beautiful no matter how little or much you have to spend. She’s very knowledgeable about all stones and delightful to listen to! And she has great giveaways! Not sure why it said I only gave her one star last time I gave her 5! 5 all the way! She is a lovely person who knows all about the stones that she sells, and in general! She explains everything answers questions does beautiful demos, and has beautiful jewelry! I recommend her to all who we’re looking for beautiful gifts for others or yourself! Super sweet seller I highly recommend her Great seller and very knowledgeable about her inventory Absolutely An Amazing Seller! Such A Wonderful Resource For Crystal Earth Treasures And A FUNtastic Way To Unwind! Shipping And Packaging Is Spot On Perfect! 5 Stars All The Way!