Évaluations (753)100/10 will buy again! Packaging, condition, accuracy all Gem Mint 10! Thank you so much another thing I'll add to the collection and progress to my master set. Yay! Thank you for my card and mimikyu sticker💗 the whole process was great Cards came in exactly as shown, always love your shows girl thanks for the cards! ❤️ Always a joy to get goodies from Thugx! Love the extras, girl! amazing condition like always great packaging fast shipping just the best! thug is the best! better than the rest! Amazing seller! It's always a fun time! Best seller ever! My Croagunk's arrived in great condition! Now I can finally solve the mystery of Croagunk and all his devious ways... if you know you know... TYSM!!! Everything came well package, safe and fast like always 🤗 TY so much as well for the freebies I really appreciate you!!! your the best💖 TY!!! Awesome seller! Love the packaging! Absolute sweetheart Order shipped quickly, packaged well and as described and shown on stream! Very happy with my purchase as always! Thanks again! So kind and always has the best selection of cards! Also packaged well / shipped quickly. Thank you so much for the freebies and for being so awesome!! <3 I just received my latest order and I am honestly blown away by the incredible quality of these cards! The shipping was lightning fast, which made the whole experience even better. I’ve been loving every second of the stream lately because the energy is always unmatched. It is so clear that 100% effort goes into everything, and it really shows in the final product. I couldn't be happier with this purchase and will definitely be coming back for more. 📦✨ Definitely a five-star experience that I had to share with everyone! ⭐️🙌 amazing as always! packaged well in a box with LOTS of cute stickers since it was a big bundle order :) super happy with all my cards they are exactly as shown (cards are always cuter in person though) 💖 thank you for being an honest, knowledgeable, and kind seller that is a perfect example of the little chill corner of whatnot I love! Love my new additions! Thank you! Order shipped quickly and was well packaged, cards were exactly and described and shown on stream! Great experience as always! Thank you! Love the mew and sylveon stickers! Thank you for the stickers! 🔥🔥🔥Amazing streamer! Always a great time! Fastest shipping and great packaging! Thank you so much Thugga!!!🔥🔥🔥