Évaluations (492)Came fast and well packaged would buy again quick delivery and packaged well Awesome cards!! Arrived quickly!!! I highly recommend this seller!!! Amazing seller with awesome cards 🚀🚀 Another great show with non stop heat! XPullz thanks for digging up some of my requests! SUPER quick shipping and everything always arrives as shown and in great condition! Favorite seller/stream on the platform! Will continue to purchase! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!! Just when I think you at the top already you step your game up every show! FIRE cards and super fast shipping. I am so happy for your success I appreciate you 🙏🏼 Honestly wish there was a no star review cause it’s sad when people pay for stuff and never get it. Hi Trevor, you are lying and this is very sad. I shipped you twice already. I find it impossible that the post office lost both of your packages. Also you ask me to Cash App you. At this points I need to believe you are a scammer. Very sad. Fast shipping with cards protected from the rain! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 everything! Thank you I appreciate you 🙏🏼 Arrived fast and well packaged
One of the best to do it!! Fire cards, fire deals and lightning fast shipping I truly can’t thank you enough for how professional you are 🙏🏼