Évaluations (597)I am beyond thrilled with YGL products its always a pleasure to come in and get high end high quality make up skin care and of course my lippies she is very
knoledgeable and gives you suggestions on what products to use no doubt i always stay on on her lives she always has good stuff and new stuff never repeats love it Just love it i always theres no live video Yareli comes in with new stuff she always has the skin care make up and lip gloss when i tell you its bomb its bomb love it so much always new stuff and high end make up at a great deal i highly reccomend youre loosing it if you dont join she has the best quality and always my packages get intact . Just love it i always theres no live video Yareli comes in with new stuff she always has the skin care make up and lip gloss when i tell you its bomb its bomb love it so much always new stuff and high end make up at a great deal i highly reccomend youre loosing it if you dont join she has the best quality and always my packages get intact . Just love it i always theres no live video Yareli comes in with new stuff she always has the skin care make up and lip gloss when i tell you its bomb its bomb love it so much always new stuff and high end make up at a great deal i highly reccomend youre loosing it if you dont join she has the best quality and always my packages get intact . great quality makeup 💯 % just took awhile to receive. Hello, My shipping time is 1 day /same day .I always ship asap. Its in usps hands. . it’s ground advantage NOW message me . Please Omg ILIA is the BEST foundation I’ve tried in a while. Thank you so much!! I always enjoy the live with Yareli. She is one of my favorite sellers. She always has the products I am looking for. Love all my purchases and can’t wait to try them out. Thank you for the great deals and fast shipping! 🫶🏼 Another great purchase! This time, I snagged some amazing makeup and a fragrance at incredible prices. Thank you for the quick delivery and for introducing me to products I had never heard of before! I can’t wait to shop with you again. See you at your next live! 💄✨ One of my favorites. Always great items and great values. Yareli is my go-to when it comes to high end cosmetics. Fast shipping and always packed well Amazing products loved bundlle amazing service Amazing passport cover amazing service I always love my packages from you!!! Thank you for all my goodies! Sweet seller and great product Great as always! Thank you!!! 🩵🩵🩵 Love my purchases…. Thank u so much for the lost treasures at amazing prices Great seller. Great items! Fast ship! Yareli is the best!! She always has the items I am looking for. Love her shows! I love her shows! Purchases are always a great price. Shipping is fast & packed with care, always including a note of inspiration & thanks, & extras 💜 Brand-new customer, and I absolutely love everything I purchased! Amazing deals, fast shipping, and such a great variety of products at prices ranging from single to double digits. Thank you for a wonderful first experience—I’ll see you at your next live! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing products for amazing deals!