Évaluations (27)Beautiful ephemera sets. Love them. Will definitely buy more sets in the future. I have had so much fun cutting out all of these beautiful ephemera sets. The quality ands colors are wonderful. Thanks for everything! So beautiful love everything as always You have such an amazing memory for what people have previously purchased from you!! Your products are gorgeous and you take great care in shipping them! Thank you so much for my special surprise as well! Thank you!!! 😊 Love everything and the printing is do clear and crisp and the colors do vibrant. I also am thankful that the vertical prints are not stretched and distorted. I will definitely be back for more of her prints. Just received my first package from Traci and I'm very pleased with my pages. The colors are so clear and vibrant, I think the best of all the sellers I've bought printed pages from. It was worth the wait. The items purchased in the live show were as described and the package came quickly! I would definitely buy from this seller in the future. Thank you so much for the kits! They were packaged well and I look forward to using them! 💕💕 Absolutely love the ephemera sets and pocket tag sets. Will definitely be buying more 💕 I love love love all of the tag kits I received in my order. I have had so much fun cutting them out and adding them to my junk journals. I can’t wait for your next show! Wonderful seller to work with. Lovely paper kits. Awesome seller! Great vibes and beautiful artwork. Ephemera arrived promptly, well packaged and as described. Thanks so much!🙏🏽❤️