Évaluations (449)Exactly as described and thank you for the gift! zetazues is an awesome seller of stickers. I just love his shows and his prices and his stickers this seller is absolutely amazing. he has great stickers at great prices and he's super fun to just chill in his show with. I highly recommend Always a quick turnaround time. Thank you! it's always a pleasure. I love your vibe and just hanging out in your shows and you have awesome stickers love my stickers 😍 thank you so much 😊😊😊 Awesome seller, great stickers and super fast shipping! Thank you! 🤗 Fun stickers and fun process! Thank you. Enjoy your show. Great stickers, great show! Thank you! Beautiful just amazing thanks xoxo Amazing…love his stickers. Fast fast shipping always Great show. Great way to get choice stickers. Very happy with my stickers! Awesome stickers! Received fast! Perfect condition as described! Amazing buy thank u 💖 fast delivery.. If you don’t follow this seller, what are you doing? Stress free sticker shopping, amazing variety and a really cool dude and conversation. Thanks my friend for the great time in your show and amazing stickers!