Évaluations (19)great seller. nice products. fast shipping. order was packed to withstand everything the USPS could throw at it. 5 PLUS Star service. I received all of the items I purchased a show in the auction. Everything was packaged nicely and numbered to coincide with both the paper and video receipts.
I really enjoyed the show and the host, Zac, who is really chill and professional. I think that was his first show and he did a great job engaging with the chat and making it interesting and fun.
Pop on in and give ZOATSTACKS a try to see what all he’s got to offer. You won’t be disappointed and you’ll find some good stuff. Enjoy! I received all the items as shown during the auction. They were numbered and packaged perfectly to coincide with the paper and video receipt. I really enjoyed the show and was able to purchase some really nice items that I wanted and got some good deals.
If you haven’t tried ZOATSTACKS yet, pop on in and give it a shot. The host is great and the show is chill. I’m sure you’ll find something you like and you won’t be disappointed. Thank you sir. I will be back!!