レビュー (66)The best homie ever!! Always buy from pocket Best as usual! ALWAYS love buying from Ash! He’s super generous and A+ Seller 💯😎😎It’s my pleasure, thanks darkrai❤️ Looking for some really good wheels and deals? Totally made sure no one left without something they would be happy with. Great deals and fun stream to interact with. Cards are super minty and the mystery bundles have lots of shiny cardboard! The best as always! Fun stream and wheels That package was so safe I could barely get it open! Unreal guy unreal streams! Literally just sent this guy back the same bubble wrap and ding defender he sent me🤞Follow twin ⬆️ Banger wheels! Banger cards, clam stream. Banger wheel! Super fun and cool cards!. Fantastic guy over all. Smells like cheese Nah peep this guys wheels for great chases⬆️ Thank you SJ and mb twin I am cheese Pocket is an amazing person and streamer. Whether you are looking for a place to hang out or you are looking for some fire singles you need to check this stream out. Shipping was fast and came nice and sealed. Loved alll the cards!! 🧀 Whatever, you’re just gassing it up! Thank you 🧽 so much, I’m glad to hear it came fast! I hope you enjoy! Fastest delivery, great items, the absolute bestYou deserved that slab! 💪 a man of the people. I appreciate the kind words ! A really fun stream to hang out in and Pocket is a great person to talk with! love the variety on cards and the deals on the wheel are awesome! Thank you Sponge 🧽 it means the world! His art is 🔥awesome 🔥. wheel wasnt on my side but he made going in worth it. will buy again from himI thought you would clear the chases out as you usually do….. I’ll always try to make it worth it, don’t worry! Thank you for your support Tutter!🙏 Pocket absolutely killed this package. You can tell there was a ridiculous amount of thought and care put into it, from the cards I actually bought to all the extras I absolutely did not expect.
And yes, he really did send me a brick. A beautiful, heavily-packed, emotionally damaging brick. 😂
The art cards especially got me. The Giratina and Bulbasaur are insane, and there were so many little touches in here that made it obvious he remembered what I actually collect and what I like. That means more to me than just getting “extra stuff.”
Bro really packed this thing like he was trying to make sure it survived a natural disaster and then filled it with cards that personally attacked my binder plans.
10/10 brick. Would receive another brick again. Expect me to make you ship me another brick 🤣🤣🤣🤣, no promises I won’t try to outdo this brick, 🤣🤣🤣 so be ready to package another brick!! JY told me write “Brick” on his brick Great streamer. Always a fun time Means the world coming from you haang! Just wanted to mention this at the beginning. I actually wrote this review already, but for some reason it never showed up on your review list, so I’m rewriting it. If you somehow end up with two reviews from me, then that’s my fault lol. 😂
As always, everything arrived safely, and the packaging was amazing. You can really tell how much care goes into every order.
The art cards absolutely blew me away. I already thought they looked incredible on stream, but they look even better in person. The pictures honestly don’t do them justice.
I also want to thank both you and Mrs. Pocket for all the time, effort, and creativity you put into these art commissions. It really shows, and I’ll genuinely treasure these art cards along with every card I’ve bought from you.
Thank you both again for everything you do. I always enjoy supporting your streams, and I can’t wait to see what you create next! Oh and let’s goooooo CHEESY WONKAA!!!! 😂😂It’s really our pleasure you legend 🫡 we appreciate the kind words more than you know! Best purchase I’ve made on here yet! I loved the stream it was so much fun and very entertaining! Cards were beautiful and for good prices. The mystery bag was incredible and fun! Overall amazing!Thank you so much, I’m very happy to hear you enjoyed it! Hope to see you around! Excellent, cards arrived perfectly Happy to hear 🫡 at your service Incredible experience! Easy to talk to and good prices! Overall package and stream came together to be an amazing experience! First package from Pocket and wow. Everything was packed perfectly and arrived safe. I absolutely loved the everything. especially the Yuka Morii cards and the Magikarp extras. Then I got to the custom Mudkip artwork and man that made my day. It’s already getting its own page in my personal collection. You can really tell he cares about his community and puts thought into every package. Thank you again and I can’t wait to order more!!! 😊😊😊Made my day! The pleasure is all mine, seriously. My cards arrived today! Everything was exactly as shown during the livestream, and the shipping was very fast. I’m extremely happy with this purchase.
He always remembers which cards I like and genuinely looks out for his viewers, which is one of the reasons I enjoy his streams so much. I truly believe he cares about his community and treats his customers with kindness and respect.
Thank you again, and I look forward to buying from you again in the future!No thank you for your support! Community is everything. Amazing seller! The cards were packed safely and securely and arrived super quick!
Is always listening to what people are looking for and helped me cross quite a few cards off my list that i was looking for! Will definitely be ordering again Very appreciated! I hope you enjoy your cards! Has earned a crown 👑 as one of the best and honest streamers around !
Cannot recommend you check out his stream enough has huge selection of cards and will go above and beyond to make the experience 5/5 stars ☝️ Nah check out THIS guys stream. Collector heaven.