レビュー (296)Mimi always goes above and beyond for her customers! She treats us like family! Thank you so much! Fastest shipping I’ve had on whatnot! Love my new blind box shes so cute! Love this seller, she is so sweet! Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank u mimi your are amazing
❤️🩷❤️🩷 will be back for more goodies. Thank you so very much!!! 😍 Aww super cute buy from an Amazing Seller. Mimi is fantastic for always trying to get u what ur hunting for at fair prices. Thanks for another perfect whatnot experience. 😉 Great purchase, thank you Mimi! Great purchase, thank you Mimi! Great live host aunty mimi. Mimi greeted and Asked the live whos looking for what on the live. Got right in line of asking. Fast forward asked payed and shipped to me with box card and little foil bag. Shipped very well. Came sooner than expected!Thank you very much for your support! Please come and visit more! I absolutely love my van Gogh Molly. She is beautiful and I can’t believe how fast I got her thank you, Mimi. i love them. i got my first 400% from her and its gorgeous Mimi is such a sweetheart! The care she takes in packing her orders is amazing! thank you for my wonderful order! Sarah, the kids, and I absolutely adore it new babies! I'm also so thankful for the extra inventory as well! ❤️❤️ please check out Mimi's shop and stop by her show! she's amazing and truly a one of a kind person! Lightning fast shipping, careful packaging, and a customized note (that was a nice touch). And we live what we got! thanks! I got the one I needed thank you so much Mimi I love it 🫶🏽❤️ she is fast with her shipping and very helpful when choosing ❤️ Mimi is a wholesome and lovely person and it shows in the way she carefully packages and the way she sells to her viewers! thank you for the lovely things! I got some big Nommi Mushrooms Hats from Mimi and it was perfect they were in perfect condition and they were absolutely beautiful love her very much thank you