レビュー (1,121)These are so much cuter in person! Came fast and well packaged! Thank you
These are all beautiful and as described in live. Always super fast shipping. A favorite seller of mine. Such an adorable picture. Love it. 🦚 The lamp is so cute thank you Thank you for my “extra chicken”! Great, great finds! Quality glass. Quick ship! Your items are gorgeous. It is like you know what I want before I do 😂 So cute. Packaged well, prompt shipping, awesome show ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️These sellers!’ As described. Super cute. Packaged very well. So cute! Thank you ladies! 🫶 Amazing purchase as always. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Fun shows and great vintage treasures. Great seller with safe packaging 📦 Fun sellers with great vintage items. Loved everything! Thank you sweet friends 😘 Love my cow creamer, been hunting for one!!! Arrived fast and perfect! I like it!!! it was packaged really good!!! Great items, thank you. I loved your show and appreciate the quick shipping. Yours, Susan Fast and wonderful shipping great show