レビュー (5,043)I received all four of my beautiful FIFA coins as shown during the auction. Nice work them on your custom quad flip display. You packaged them nicely and they arrived unbent, scratched or otherwise damaged. I enjoyed your show and you as a host. I would say you’re up there with the best of them.
306COLLCTABLES is worth your time and money if you give them a shot and shop what he has. I’ve bought some stuff from here and I’m always pleased and you will be too. Absolutely fantastic streamer! 306collectables is the real deal. Lonny has an incredible amount of knowledge when it comes to foreign currency and coinage, and you can tell he genuinely loves sharing that knowledge with his community. His streams are entertaining, informative, and always a great time!
And the shipping? Superman must have delivered my package because it arrived like a speeding bullet! 🚀📦 Everything was packed safely and arrived incredibly fast.
If you’re into coins, currency, or just looking for a great streamer to watch and buy from, 306collectables is definitely worth checking out! Highly recommended! 🙌 Top-notch, beautiful notes🤙 Beautiful Mexican coins. Great and honest seller. I could not be happier with my purchase! Every item exactly as shown in the auction and well packaged! Seller is awesome, very personable and runs what customers ask for! Will buy again for sure!!! A++++++ seller!! Thank you!! Ty 4 my items nice!!! Great host and show…👍🏻 Ty Lonny 4 my merchandise ur awesome great show nice merchandise fun host 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Good seller and great purchase Two thumbs up. Trustworthy, quality merchandise, fast shipping. Good seller nice crisp peso fits my stack well close to market margins.
Mucho gracias Perfect! Thank you!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ awesome notes and coins!!!!! Thanks 306 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Great seller, great quality! Thank you very much!! The best on whatnot for coins, currency and supplies. Always has the BIN shop stocked. Great stream format and time for me to catch them often. Thanks Lonny! The one stop shop for coins, currency and supplies. Great host that keeps you entertained and is ready to do business. The best on whatnot!