レビュー (244)Love this show so much. And all their products. Fast shipping too. ❤️😀❤️ Love love love this shirt.❤️❤️ Perfect to wear working at a school. Thank you so much. You are very welcome! We are so happy we could help you make the perfect shirt to wear to school 🍏🍎🍏 Omg we lovvvvvveeeeee the shirts! We are so glad you love your tees 🩷 We appreciate your constant support and love! Absolutely adorable!!🥰 One of the most genuine, professional and kind sellers in the app! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you so much! 🥰 This truly made my day. I appreciate your kind words and your support of 308tees more than you know! ❤️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Beautiful human!
Fantastic shop!
Unmatched tees!
You will never shop anywhere else for tees again!This made me smile SO big! 🥰 Thank you for the amazing review and for supporting 308tees! I’m so grateful to have wonderful friends like you! 🩷 This t-shirt turned out super, as well as the other one I chose. Such great shows and the sellers have great attention to details prior to purchase, specifically color choices. Thank you 308tees! Thank you so much for the kind review! ❤️ We’re so happy you love your tees! Helping you find the perfect design and color is one of our favorite parts. We truly appreciate you supporting 308tees! 🥰 Always pleased with my items and packaging. Thank you Yay!! I’m so happy you loved your tees🩵 thank you so much for the review! I dont know how i found this show. but I am so happy that I did. love my shirt. thanks so much. I’m so happy you found my show too 🫶🏻 I’ve enjoyed getting to know you! So happy you love you shirt 💞 I love 308 tees! The show is so fun, and the shirts and sweatshirts are so comfy and soft. Yay!!! I’m so happy you love your shirts and sweatshirts 🩵 I love having you at my shows! I appreciate your review and all the support 🩷 Thank you for my amazing items. Your show is so fun and inviting. You guys were truly my blessing. I’m so glad that you enjoyed the show and felt welcomed! My heart is bursting I’m so glad we could be a blessing to you 💞 Oh I bought one for me and one for my friend, it was on pointOh I definitely want a picture of you and your friend 😂 in your shirts! It was more than perfectThank you so much for all the support💜 Thank you so much!! The shirt is incredible and the scripture stickers made my day! Can’t wait to get more shirts 🙂YAY! I’m so happy that you love your shirt💕 God is good all the time 🫶🏻 Love my shirts! Always a great time and fun shirts! Thank you 🩵 I appreciate your support & I’m so happy you LOVE your shirts 💕 Thank you so much I love it!You are very welcome! I’m so glad you love you tee 😊 absolutely loved it. thanks so much. I enjoy seeing your show. Thank you, Debi! I appreciate you taking the time to write a review 💛 I hope to see you again! Absolutely LOVE this T-shirt! 😍 The quality is amazing, it fits perfectly, and it’s even better in person. You can truly tell how much care goes into everything you do. ❤️
Such a wonderful seller and an even better person! I’m so happy with my purchase and will definitely be back for more. Highly recommend!Awe! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review 💕 I am so happy I met you 💛 Love the Tshirts as always! And your packaging is amazing! Thank you! I’m so glad you love your tees!! Thank you for taking the time to write a review 🩷💚🩷 Oh my goodness phenomenal workmanship and detail …thank u so much for the time and consideration u took with my sweatshirt . It turned out amazing!!!!!🤩 I’m so glad you LOVED IT!!! Thank you so much for stopping by and showing love & support!! I love my Salty Mama T Shirt and that I got to pick the color and design, so fun! It’s so cute! 💕🛍️💕😍I’m so glad you love your tee! I appreciate you stopping by 🌷✝️🌷 I absolutely loved all my T-shirts! I can’t wait to wear them, I will send pictures to my squishy friend so she can share them to you!Yay! I’m so excited you love them and I can’t wait to see the pictures🩷💚🩷 I love love my shirts. Thank you for customizing my request on the iron on stencil. You are very welcome 🤗 remember I want pictures 🩷 Love my shirt! Always a great show! You are just a blessing to have in my shows and in my life 🩵