レビュー (103)My second awesome purchase from this seller. He has a lot of variety of cards and at great prices. And the stream is always very interactive and fun to be in. He found cards I needed after my first time in his stream and had them ready for me the next time I was in his stream. I appreciated that very much and I needed almost every card he had set aside for me. Everything shipped quickly and carefully. 100000% recommend! Gave me such great deals on everything, thanks again! Fun stream and great deals with a lot of variety. Seller was very helpful in finding several cards I needed and at great prices. Thank you so much! I’ve already ordered a second time. Definitely recommend! 🔥 deals!! Great cards in excellent shape ty bro great show fast shipping packing was proper ty for slab givvy! Great stuff great show thank you Great seller! Great show! Great host! this dude is amazing perfect cards perfect shipping amazing selection of cards 100 percent will be back we love this guy Great card. Fast shipping. Nice cards and good deals. excellent show fun cards great host ty 😊 Fast shipping packing was great ty for extra cards brother 🙌 Fast shipping, thank you🤙🏽 ty very much excellent selection of cards fun show fast delivery cards packed perfectly 👌 👍 TY FOR EXTRA CARDS! BROTHER FUN SHOW! FAST SHIPPING AMAZING CARDS LETZZZZ GOOOOO EXCELLENT HOSTS 👌 👏 😀 Super fun show excellent variety of marvel cards fast shipping packing was superb 👌 ty for the extra cards appreciate A1A YETI APROVED Great cards, fast shipping great seller