レビュー (1,570)perfect items and great prices. had fun im the show. funny comments and just upbeat vibes. great seller. bookmark your shows. thank you again 💓 Thank you for the Givey. Very much appreciated. Great deal and shirts are in excellent condition as described! Support this kind-spirited seller! Great seller and fast shipping. Everything was as described and packaged well. Thank you!🌸 I love shopping with this seller, great products and super prices!!! Her demeanor is so calming, seems like such a sweet person! Super fast shipping 10/10 recommend!!! One of my favorite Sellers, everything went smoothly and items were packaged nicely! Thank you! Thank you. Love my purchase Superb services and I love my garments! Highly recommend!!!!! High quality seller, items and vibe! What else can you want Amazing purchase! Wonderful items! Great seller! The is my first purchase and won’t be my last one. Everything was in excellent condition.
Thanks Lori.🌻 Absolutely love my purchase! I must say that has to be the fastest shipping I have ever experienced! From Cleveland OH to Houston TX in just under 3 days! Wow! Impressive! Great finds excellent purchases. items were in great condition and arrived quickly. FYI make sure you get the measurements of each item. out of 3 items only 1 measured the a 3x. PERFECT! Everything was as shown and as described.
Lori I love your live shows!
A great place to grab a cup of coffee, relax, make friends and buy great clothing 🩷
Fast shipping. Will absolutely buy again. Thank you for everything but most of all thank you for your friendship 🩷 PERFECT as always 🩷 Everything was as shown and as described. Fast shipping. Will certainly buy again and again. One of my favorite sellers. Thank you 🩷 a Great Seller and super sweet..Great clothes and Amazing Deals🩷🩷 Love love love my items and this seller! Lori really has a eye for quality . I know my purchases will be A1 every time! Jeans fit perfect Thank you ☺️