レビュー (860)Card came nicely packaged and came quick 10/10 like always!! Packaged securely and shipped fast! Awesome as always! Love the custom Bobby’s Thank you so much for the giveaway! Really appreciate it fast shipping fun show and we'll packaged thanks! Fun stream, this guy cares about his people and everytime I get a package in. He is as consistent as can be. Packaged neatly and always brings the heat 10/10 always a fun stream, packaged securely and always packaged with care!! Thanks again It was tough to open damaged a cardHey Shayne. I’m sorry you’ve experienced this. I take pride in making sure the cards are shipped securely so I do make sure it’s not loosely moving around. I understand you put 2 stars for the packaging because of your experience but you put that my accuracy and shipping turnaround was 3 stars; please feel free to contact me to let me know what i did wrong. Thank you. Really appreciate the card. Thank you Excellent stream great energy shipped quick and everything came in perfect condition. Also JD5? Fast shipping secured cards thank you again awesome sellers Fast shipping and great deals! Thank you! great seller, card came fast and in great condition Looking for football? He got it! Looking for a good conversation? he got it! Favorite Streamer on the app by far and he’s for the people! Thank you for all the Cards Davin!! great custom card for the pc Great streamer with awesome cards! great shipping as well! Love the cards. Excellent seller Never over charged buyers. Fast shipping. Thank you again can’t wait for the next show. More blessings to you 🙏