レビュー (381)We'll purchase again. Shoes was a great buy. Shoes were great thank you I received my items quickly. All the hosts seem dope. I received the slides without any issues.I would purchase from them again. Thanks Great shoes, fast shipping!!! 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟 Very good products and fast shipping thank you Bad/poor customer service Labubu was authentic, but D&G handbag was not. I had to file a claim and receive refund by WN. Thank you, and fast shipping!!!
Shoe ain't all that only a hype. Same old china made stuff. I don’t like doing this but I asked multiple times about shoes being authentic and I was told yes . I had them verified and they were not authentic please stop selling this stuff and make things right. Everyone has a right to know what they are buying. Never heard of Uin…. The shoes are crazy comfy tho. Can’t beat the price. Thank you ❤️ My item boxes were only wrapped in a poly mailer, so they were destroyed which is disappointing because I wanted to keep them to display but at least my Labubus themselves weren’t crushed. Overall happy. 5+++ this is outstanding we love everything we got! Thank you so very much. Thank you! Yeezys run a little small but can’t beat the price. Thank you Love the shoes ! Perfect seller Got a Nike Sweater, really liked it!