レビュー (462)thank you for the giveaway it's amazing the watch arrived safely and in as described condition. the only reason for the missing stsr is it arrived in a bubble mailer. All sellers should ship in a small box. I’m glad the watch arrived safely, undamaged, and exactly as described. You gave shipping and accuracy 5/5, so I’m a little confused by the packaging complaint. The watch made it to you safely and in the condition promised. A bubble mailer may not be your preferred packaging, but it clearly did its job in this case. I’ll continue making sure orders are properly protected and arrive safely, regardless of whether a box or mailer is used. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great experience from start to finish! The timepieces were exactly as described, and honestly, the condition was even better than I expected. I’m very happy with my purchase. The seller was great to work with, and I would definitely purchase from them again. Highly recommended! awesome folks to deal with! Watches were exactly as described, with fast shipping and decent pricing. Great seller! Nice piece. Will work on it. fantastic looking watch, great quality, wife is pleased with my purchase 🤣 thank you. great seller, quick shipping and great product Great show and great deals Watches are as displayed / described for the most part. Had an issue with shipping time of packaging leaving supplier, not with USPS. When I reached out to seller to obtain information about said delay, seller became extremely unprofessional, bashing and throwing false claims and statements toward me all due to me questioning the reason the package had not yet left his location after 5 days. Thank you for sharing your experience. I deeply apologize for any misunderstanding or tension during our messages. It is never my intent to make a buyer feel uncomfortable. The shipping delay was entirely due to the post office being closed for the holiday weekend until Tuesday morning. I appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve my customer communication moving forward. Items literally comes just as Seen in the Live The coolest bracelet I’ve ever bought from what not! Great shipping! Thank you
Great seller. Very fast shipping, everything as described. Thank you again! Great seller - happy w/purchase! Great Get .. quick shipping 🚢 Great seller! Very fast shipping, good people, nice selection.. couldn’t be happier. Appreciate you! Great seller, great watches!!! very happy with my purchase As always Great Seller. Smooth Transaction!!!!! Fast Shipping!!!!