レビュー (193)Gabe is the 🐐 always a great time in his shows and this man knows his stuff! I’m in Gabe’s room anytime he’s online! Great guy with great breaks! I love your sense of humor! Always a good time. Fun and good business
thanks for the extra cards Always a great time! Fast & secure shipping! Check out his shows you won’t be disappointed!! Always a good time when I’m in this room! A+! Super fast shipping and packaged very well! Will definitely see me again and again Always a good time when I’m in this room! A+! Super fast shipping and packaged very well! Will definitely see me again and again You’re great, the cards are great, thank you !! Fast shipping great packaging. Nice /25 hit!! Thanks guys Best packaging I've ever seen, thank you! Love the shows and love my cards! Packaged securely and shipped quickly! Took care of me when I got nothing with a nice card and the divvy was was awesome too Gabe does an amazing job. His show is great, the vibes are cool. Packs your cards with care, ships very fast. One of the best! Thanks Gabe! Great break, hot hands, and quick to ship my bangers!