レビュー (2,286)Amazing banger products! Love how you package your items! Came back more than once! I will be back! 💕💕 Dari has amazing items!! Fast shipping! As always great show!!! Love the vibe of the show and Dari’s personality!!! Love my items!!! I will definitely purchase from Dari again!!!💕💕💕 The package arrived well wrapped and on time. Thank you so much. I love your shows and will be back for more. Thank you so much Dari. Your orders are so carefully wrapped with so much care. I will be back. Fast shipping, package was super protected, such a kind seller with great products! I will always come back to support Dari! Love the makeup bags…. And the extras your threw in🔥💖 Great deal. Great product!!! 🫶🏽🫶🏽 if you aren’t shopping here I just assume you don’t like great items at amazing prices! And shipping is fast 🫶🏽🫶🏽 Thank you so much for the Starbucks gift card!!! You are so sweet. Amazing shop🫶❤️ Thank you so much for the glow recipe.🥰 thank you dari!!! love it. Thank you so much 🥰 sweet seller. Received items so fast! Fantastic seller with banger items! Always ships with care! Highly recommend you check out Dari’s shows! If you haven’t yet, you’re missing out⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you so much for the giveaway! You have amazing inventory! Wish you lots of success! 🥰 Super excited to try this body mist and love love the Lippy with the charm🫶🏽 Thank you so much Dari for the wonderful Starbucks givy, much appreciated, and I love your lives always pleasant and accommodating 💕. Amazing products, great quality, fast shipping ! 🫶💋🫶