レビュー (342)thank you! Thank you for shopping with me!! 🩷🩷 Thank so much! Love everything! Thank you so much 😊 I hv finally received my package 📦 and I love it 🥰. It is so soft. I really love so much. The blanket is a nice size and the pillow is big. Thank you!So happy to hear it!! Thank you!! Thank you for my package 📦. Love everything even the eyeliner lol… love been in your shows.😂😂😂OMG! You kill me! I love having you there too! We have a ball!! Thank you!!🩷 Such a fun box of goodies! Thank you!Yaaaay! Glad you like your items! Thank you so much! 🩷 Love all my goodies! Thanks twin You are so very welcome Twin! Glad you love them! 🩷 Thank you so much for my order! I loved it! Smells so good! Renee is such an amazing seller! You need to come check her out and grab yourself some goodies. 🫶🏽Awwww thanks so much Jackie! Glad you like your order! 🩷🩷 Thank you so much for my package 📦 Thank you for shopping with me!! 🩷🩷🩷 Love all of my goodies Twin!! Thank you 🙏 Thanks so much! Love opening orders from you! Love it all. Great deals too. Fast shipping, great packaging! ❤️ Got my package! Thank you for the extras twin🫶🏽🫶🏽You are so very welcome Twin! 🩷🩷 Love all the squishies I received. Awesome seller and always have fun at her shows 💜Thanks Anna! That show was so much fun!! That chicken leg took me out! 🤣🤣🤣 You were right! Love them all! Thank you for my lippie 👄 Yaaaaay! So happy to hear it! And no, THANK YOU for shopping with me!! 🩷🩷🩷 This show was so fun! thank you for the goodies and freebies 💕 shipping was so fast and packaging is always soooo cute Thanks so much for stopping by in! It’s always fun when my friends show up! 🩷🩷 Always a good time and a fun and amazing show shop with confidence Awesome seller who brings fun and joy to her shows! Loved all my items! Nicely packaged and fast shipping. I recommend you come and check her out. ☺️Thanks so much Jackie!! 😘🩷 Everything came quickly fun show!! Definitely will be back and highly recommend this show!!Thanks so much Twin! I enjoyed you so much!! 🩷🩷👯 We have had so much fun with all the delicious smell goods! Fast shipping and a million stars for the best packaging.Awwwww….that means the world to me!! Thank you so much for coming in my show!! I love it when everyone is active in the chat! I love cutting up! 😜😂🩷😈 THANK YOU!!!!! I LOVE ALL MY HELLO KITTY..N THANKS FOR MY BDAY 🎁 GIFT!!You are so very welcome!! Happy Birthday!!🎈🎂🎁🎊🎉 Host experienced a technical difficulty with the spinner wheel but i won a great prize! Loveeee her! 🫶🏻💕Gurl you know I love you! So glad you stopped in!! Always good to see you! 🩷🩷🩷 Seller is very kind! Engages with buyers and very prompt with delivery! Thanks a_renee_x!!!! 💙💙💙💙No ma’am, THAN YOU!! I appreciate you more than words can express! 🩷🩷🩷 Such a fun show! Loved all my goodies! Thank you!OMG! A fun time was had for sure! I’m so glad you decided to give my show a try! Gurl, we had a blast! You had me rolling!! THANK YOU!!! 🩷🩷 love all of my perfumes! perfectly packaged. Thank you! So happy to hear that! It was fun!! 🩷🩷