レビュー (21,843)The givvy can’t always be .10 Halloween packs it won’t be any incentive to break with yall when the loser price is ass Easily one of my favorite shows! Some of the best repacks on this app. Thanks again 🙏 I was hoping to get the cards I won in a break and not a trick or treat pack but I can’t complain too much. It was free. I didn’t even get my card I got SCAMMED OUT OF THIS damm worst cards ever if you dont hit just tell them to keep them Best on whatnot I keep saying it
Nice cards, fast shipping, good packaging Thank you so much for the free hobby pack givvy! it was a fun rip and probably my first hobby pack from a givvy! I love watching your lives too! Woulda been happier if id hit anything ...wasn't my day. Absolutely Amazing! Pulled auto! Cards were also sent in great condition
Both came pretty quick and safe
Ty I pulled a miz rookie patch out of pack Thank you for givy break and the card you sent. Really appreciate it! Love the stream! 9999/10 this channel is excellent and generous. there giveaways are so generous to chat and they answer all buyer questions fast without drama. honest and great for the hobby.