レビュー (361)really like it thank you very much The items from Marissa are always absolutely beautiful✨🫶🏻 Always a fun time shopping at aboutagirl. The quality of her items are amazing🫶🏻💖 Great items, carefully packaged. Thank you for the freebies! Repeat buyer. Always, always, always five stars 💕 Marisa, I love all the Kawaii goodies from you! Fast shipment and delivery too! Wishing you continued success! great seller and great products 👍 👏 perfectly packed and the product is so adorable! Thank you so much! The Shaker notebook I got was awesome and in perfect condition. Fast shipping, too! Thank you for the Hangy pen! I’m glad the seller had Charmmy kitty 💓 I am so happy found Marisa here. She runs fabulous shows and sell fantastic products. Love all my Usahana items and keychain plushies! High quality goodies with fast shipping! Ty Marissa🫶🏻🩷✨ My little bonbon plush is so pretty, I love it. 🩷💜 Thank you for the sweet note and for the cutest pen too! ✨ Thank you for goodies. I love everything! ♥️ cutest little notebook! thank you. 🫶 great experience from my first time purchase!! everything was packaged with so much thought and i loved every single thing i got! thank you so much, looking forward to purchase from you again :) Marisa is the best seller on the app! Great love shows and the cutest items! dont miss out! Absolutely adore this gorgeous bag and awesome buyer's givvy! I am never disappointed with my purchases from Marisa. She has the most unique items at a fair price and her lives are fun 💕