レビュー (109)Was packaged in a horrible speaker box wrapped in tape to cover up rips no protection at all the figure and figure box was very damaged from extremely poor packaging.All items are bubble wrapped and packed with tape so insure that if your item is opened the buyer will be fully aware during transit the items condition may experience damage from postal service,
I’m able to help out with order with the help of support about issues during shipping process Great seller Duo 📈 swipe with confidence Great seller. great prices and fast shipping! love them thank you very much Good doin business with ya
Perfect packaging. Items arrived perfect 👌
fast shiping but package like shit and box got smashed Acceptable packaging decent price Shipping was not great , but still arrived in good shape Items arrived quickly and were packed with care. Thank you so much Hell ya will buy from this VatoLoco again n again ese!✊️🔥💯 The scale is amazing much bigger figure than I thought. What a deal. love the cyboar fig and the xmen fig thanks Great quality and AMAZING price I am highly satisfied with my purchase. The delivery was prompt and the packaging was excellent. Acid demonstrated exceptional professionalism and provided outstanding service. I wholeheartedly recommend him to other buyers. Very well packaged fast shipping and can’t beat the prices